LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Each scene parodies a famous, or infamous, horror movie scene with “a hot and steamy twist,” a rep stated. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer created and executive developed, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each and every episode, “melding two extreme film genres with each other with explosive outcomes.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for challenging rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this thought in my head for a lengthy time, and it was now-or-in no way in terms of pulling the trigger and generating this series occur,” Spencer stated. “When we initial approached the performers about it, I was excited about the very actual potential for this to be a hit — and they were as excited as I was to shoot it!”
The initial batch of episodes and featured performers contain:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning role.”
- “The O Ring” once again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, two, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” attributes Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite fans to come and perform with them.”